Vanning


Vanning is a compulsion, an obsession, an occupation, an affliction, a fascination, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it, must. Those who don't, think it's a waste of time. For me it is a calling.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The week after I got back from Utah and the Rat Fink Reunion ,I was off to Minnesota,for Back to the 50's. This year it was the largest car show in the country. Over 12000 cars.
I've been doing this show for some 15 years. Its always a great show. Here are some of the cars I worked on.













After 4 days , I was ready to come home. A million things to do to get ready for the Van Nats.You can find out about the Nats at our blog,Vans on the run.blogspot.com . There are also a lot of pictures and stories at Vannin.com. The Nats was a huge sucess. We had a great time.. now I need to get on the early. I want to have it at next years Nats!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have am email I have something I would like you you to pinstripe for my boyfriend and I!!! We see you all the time at 50's and my boyfriend actually talked to you about his car he is building I'm tribute of Ed Roth.

Greg "COOP" Cooper said...

wow sorry I missed this.. my email is coop1@earthlink.net. thanks.