Vanning


Vanning is a compulsion, an obsession, an occupation, an affliction, a fascination, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it, must. Those who don't, think it's a waste of time. For me it is a calling.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

hey I finished the can

Last weekend I was at C&A Harley Davidson near Columbus striping for their anniversary bike run and show. Did a number of cycles,had a good time. The lady who runs it all ,Adonna,was very gracious and took very good care me setting me up in my own garage bay. THANKS....













Here's how the can turned out. It's on the way to ASET. a spray equip. company in Salt Lake. hope they like it...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow COOP, you have nice cans! ;-)


Chris

Ken Mitchroney said...

Wahoo! Nice work Mr Cooper. My can is still in primer in the Martinez garage. Lord knows when i will be back to work on it.
The stripes look great as always. Keep up the good work and keep posting!