Vanning


Vanning is a compulsion, an obsession, an occupation, an affliction, a fascination, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it, must. Those who don't, think it's a waste of time. For me it is a calling.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This week-end Ilene is coming out for the Ed Roth memorial show in Indiana. I've been trying to get some art done for the show. A couple pieces for customers.and a couple cans with shirt designs I did for Ilene. "Quest for Cholesterol"has been a fun one.. its now finished.

its now Monday.
The Moon Pie run was sat. Ilene was there her normal smiling self. Lots of stripers from the Indiana/Ohio area..




check out this harley. I did'nt see who striped it but he had to work on it for a month. this is all striping and hand painted lettering. awsome!



Scal is workin on a 500+ hp crotch rocket. INSANE! and the bike is pretty cool too

there was a lot of cool art there and they went at auction for charity



after the show had to run home , promised Vanessa I would help finish the kitchen. got the cabinets in and washer dryed hooked up,and even more. Man I'll be glad when this is all done








nice hat nessie!!

No comments: