Vanning


Vanning is a compulsion, an obsession, an occupation, an affliction, a fascination, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it, must. Those who don't, think it's a waste of time. For me it is a calling.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Summer is winding down. Wow, that is hard to beleive... school is back. Work is still keeping me busy. I am working on a couple projects as well. keep a watch here to see whats coming. here are a few of the cool cars I've had to do this week.




With the arrival of fall comes football.. as some of you know I am big Ohio State fan. I tailgate at the games with my buddy, Tom Pace.  Had some new  guests the last game. Its been a good season so far. The bucks are on a record 23 game win streak!  Next up those nasty wolverweenies!!!  Then it's off to the Big Ten championship game!!


I finished this tailgate today. Another fink project. Turned out pretty good..



got a couple trucks for sam again this past week. check these out









No comments: