Vanning


Vanning is a compulsion, an obsession, an occupation, an affliction, a fascination, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it, must. Those who don't, think it's a waste of time. For me it is a calling.

Friday, January 25, 2008

once upon a turkey

Several years ago i was working the Turkey Run in florida. Some guy from California was hangin out im my booth and was looking for something to do, so I had him paint a Rat fink cartoon on the back of this 55 chevy.
Not bad for a guy who was drawing Mickey mice for a living. nyuk, nyuk, No I dont have a picture of him with an In-n-Out burger in his mouth, (but i will).

1 comment:

Ken Mitchroney said...

I will send you a picture of me at the In and Out next time i go. I'm sure it will cheer you up. Cool picture by the way. I have a great one of you from this show, pulling a perfectly straight line on a truck, all while talking on your cell phone. Just amazing.