Vanning


Vanning is a compulsion, an obsession, an occupation, an affliction, a fascination, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it, must. Those who don't, think it's a waste of time. For me it is a calling.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Paintin up a storm

I recently had a customer of mine give me a bunch of 16 gallon barrels.i decided to do a barrel for the up coming Rat fink reunion and got so wrapped up in it, I have done half a dozen so far. Between working on regular stuff and the garage chores., I've been spending long hours working. gotta love it.
Sam did a roundy round stocker with a flame job, guess who got to stripe it.
WORKIN ON CAN #9
Cans are piling up. With the Rat Fink reunion only a couple weeks away, Its been hectic gettin ready to go. and I'm not. Never enough time in the day.Projects to finish,and packing, dont forget packing AAAAHHHH!!

1 comment:

Ken Mitchroney said...

DUDE! Put down the brush! Come out into the sun light!! See you in a few days.