Vanning


Vanning is a compulsion, an obsession, an occupation, an affliction, a fascination, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it, must. Those who don't, think it's a waste of time. For me it is a calling.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SPRING BACK

Yes, it's been a long time since I last posted. The good news is there is a lot to put up. May always means van-in time. My club puts on its annual event every year at the fairgrounds in Mt Vernon Ohio.The week before we got together to print shirts,dash plaques, and trophies.

Did the shirts first, then the metal. Turned out pretty nice if I don't say so myself...a The next week was the event and we had a great turnout. before that I had a couple vans to work on.Our van-in was a success again this year, attendance was up and the weather was better than normal. The show was great! The judges were busy. the food was good. Mike learned how to pull a wheelie with the golf cart...
and as usual some people should have stayed in bed..lol
I'll have more tomorrow.

No comments: