Vanning


Vanning is a compulsion, an obsession, an occupation, an affliction, a fascination, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it, must. Those who don't, think it's a waste of time. For me it is a calling.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Since my last post, Ive been busy catchin' up on the work that got left behind. I've done several things for Sam and others.

yesterday did a dragster for Tony of T&C body shop in Columbus. and I've had to work on the van twice this last week also. thanks Vance! Been doin some fink art for a couple projects I'm doing for Ilene Roth also. Keep an eye out for that. Got to get it approved first. Got a show in daytona the end of march I'll be doing ,need to get ready for that. Its going to be a busy month. check out some of the work I've been doing

Sam hard at work.



Here we go again the shocks on the van were shot! Vance helped me get them off. Actually it was a ploy to get me to stripe on his new toolbox. it worked, I'll let him crawl around on the ground. Last week the belt tension pully went bad, thank god it didn't go on my way home from Florida. Thanks again to mike.


This is the finky for the boys tool box. Hey kenny do the teeth pass???


3 comments:

Ken Mitchroney said...

your not going to leave that like that, are you?

Greg "COOP" Cooper said...

wheres my BURGER!!

Anonymous said...

That was YOUR burger?

It was one of the last things in the frig as I cleaned out the car after the train trip.

Gone now...