Vanning


Vanning is a compulsion, an obsession, an occupation, an affliction, a fascination, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it, must. Those who don't, think it's a waste of time. For me it is a calling.

Sunday, March 16, 2008



Went out to the garage today and continued to work on the overhead console in the Flying Eagle. I added a dvd player and want to install a dock for the sirius radio.
Trying to do a sanitary job on the wiring. Nothing worse than trying to find wires in a big mess of spaghetti.
Next I need to install the oil filter relocation kit. Another of Fords bright ideas was to mount the oil filter on the side of the block just above the cross member. To take it off you have to drain the oil all over the cross member. what a mess. Vance got me a relocation kit for Christmas so I can mount the filter on the side of the frame rail. Much easier. The next thing is to paint the engine compartment. Something I didn't have time to do when I was putting it together ,but I have to make time to do it now. Haven't decided weather to paint it gloss black or a bright color. Hmmm I'll have to study on that one. Went to mikes to do a bike for Sluggo before I take off for Florida .

Time to get ready to go to Florida. I do a show every spring in Daytona at the speedway

Here I am setting up my humble booth at the Daytona speedway. Spent many an hour here. Hey, wheres the snow??? nyk nyk nyk.

3 comments:

Ken Mitchroney said...

Cool!, After looking at the new install, i have this incredible craving for spaghetti. Good luck on you spring tan, and have fun at Monkey Jeeters!

The Blue Parrot said...

"Hogan's Heroes"???

Couldn't it at least have been a cartoon DVD you were testing?

Greg "COOP" Cooper said...

man your looking to close. that was the tv