Vanning


Vanning is a compulsion, an obsession, an occupation, an affliction, a fascination, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it, must. Those who don't, think it's a waste of time. For me it is a calling.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


It's been hard to get back into the swing of things. I've been busy with stripe work and it's been HOT. The garage has needed cleaned. I've been trying to get that done . But what I thought was a small leak under the eagle was ALL the seals in the rear end going bad. The "boys" came down last weekend and took it apart. Had to take the rear axles to the machine shop to get seals and bearings pressed on,and replace the pumpkin and yoke seals. what a mess. But she's all fixed and back togeather,ready to go to Van Slam.


had to move some of my van toy collection to the big garage.

Today, I did a van for a good customer of mine.I did a Finky on it for him,and of course I did'nt get a picture of it. He has whole fleet of cool cars that I've worked on. These are a couple of P T's he asked me to work on..





No comments: