Vanning


Vanning is a compulsion, an obsession, an occupation, an affliction, a fascination, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it, must. Those who don't, think it's a waste of time. For me it is a calling.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well , the last week was the van nationals. Spent the week there, lots of work and lots of fun. the Eagle took best ford and best woodworking. Not to bad. The last few days I've been catching up on work piling up while I was gone. I'll have more when I get back on track.

now what?? something else wierd from the coop mind

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOP,

Great job on the van, glad you took some awards home with ya.

When are you going to put the taillights in that I made for ya? You didn't break 'em, did ya?!

Chris

Greg "COOP" Cooper said...

r69tf1nk1963
thanks chris,. the lights go in for the shows. i dont want to break them..

Andrea Becket said...

Awesome blog you havee here