Vanning


Vanning is a compulsion, an obsession, an occupation, an affliction, a fascination, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it, must. Those who don't, think it's a waste of time. For me it is a calling.

Monday, December 1, 2008




The padal van is coming along. Just before I left to go to Florida. Vance brought me the rear axle that he widened foe me. The next step is to make a frame to attach it to, and that the body can sit on.This frame was origionally cut to fit the astro body. I can widen it and it will work for the Ford as well. the entire frame can be made of 1-1/4" pvc pipe. Very light weight and strong. The lower frame is reinforced with steel pipe . The pipe used for chain link fencing is exactly the right size to slide inside the PVC and it is strong enough to hold up to 500 pounds. There are bearings on the axle just inside the wheels. I can make a mounting plate to fit on the frame.



No comments: